Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dear Car-makers

Dear Car Truck-makers, I would like a truck something like this, in a nice girly, not-too-crazy turquoise, with up-to-date safety features.

Don't carmakers realize that lots of women have things to haul - furniture, plants, garden supplies, large vintage treasures... - and we need trucks!?!?!

We don't want one of those big honkin' high-testosterone pick-ups.  We want a picturesque vintage look to go with our vintage style.

If you do this and make a fortune, I think it would only be fair to give me one. Like I said, turquoise, please. And I would like those wood rails, too, if it's not too much trouble.

Source

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I've said the same thing. I had a little red & white chevy pickup and I'd dearly love to have another but not one of these big hunker things they've got rolling off the pipeline now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails