December 22, 2013

Bobbi Brown's Secrets For A Kick-Ass Life

I just came across a very inspiring article about Bobbi Brown.  She's in her 50's, which she refers to as the "F*ck-It decade". (That's exactly how it was written in the article.)  I'm in my 50's and can totally relate. Her reasons for calling it that are more positive than mine would be.  She gave me lots to ponder about her take on it.  The article is actually made up of 30 slides.  The link will hopefully take you to slide one.  Just turn the pages and enjoy.

By the way, you don't have to be in your 50's to enjoy this article!



There's lots of eye candy.  Her style is very clean and simple.


There are some interesting thoughts on various things. Here's a wrote that caught my attention because even though I have no business, I am obsessed with marketing and the tricks businesses employ to promote their products.


There's even a tasty looking smoothie recipe.  I love smoothies and plan to try this one soon.


Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails