November 26, 2012

I Do Not Blog Alone

I have plenty of help when I work on the computer.  Sissy is almost always by my side.  She mostly sits to the side and offers advice.  Occasionally, when she feels very strongly about something, she will walk in front of the computer, over the keyboard, or bite my fingers.  She needs to be picked up and cuddled while she elaborates.



Sissy is a fairly small cat which makes her seem forever a kitten.  She's incredibly smart.  She watches television. I thought I had blogged about that before, but I couldn't find it in my posts.  The photo below is from 2007.  Her favorite show at the time was Meerkat Manor.


Sissy understands English quite well and carries on conversations with us. Her language s a bit harder to understand to others, but she lets Rudy and I know exactly what's she's thinking on a regular basis.  In the photo below, she's just yawning, but catching a cat on camera in mid-conversation is not easy.


Oh my gosh, I love this cat!

By the way, her "new" blankie is a fabulous vintage throw from my friend, Sharon's, yard sale.  It had been her son's.  I fell in love with the color and feel.  It's nice and thick.  Sissy has a very good sense of style and she decided it suited her as well.  She claimed it and since she is a bit on the spoiled side, I let her have her way.  At least I still get to look at the blankie on my desk.  :-P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails