July 8, 2015

Hidden Discoveries in Peachtree City

I spent most of yesterday with my friend, Kathy, and we had a wonderful time.  We lunched at Ted's at the Avenue and since it's right there next to Starbucks, I couldn't resist a Frappacino.  And yes, I did have the whipped cream on top without the slightest hesitation.

Kathy and I started at Collectors' Corner.  I was taking photos for their Facebook page.  Kathy hadn't been there in ages, so she was amazed at the changes.

We also went to a store I'd never heard of - Sarah's Home.  How have I missed this one?  It's in the Willow Bend Shopping Center.  It was wonderful!  It was also dangerous!  My resistance was challenged and I went away with less in my pocket book!

Sarah, the owner, was lovely and she let me take some photos of her store.  Take a look -

I love the wood on that table.  You'd need a closer look to really appreciate the wood and color.  And don't even get me started on that chandelier.  Swoon!

Sarah and Kathy - I love this photo.  They had been posing and looking too "perfect" so I made them laugh.  We all need to laugh more, don't you think?

Need something reupholstered? OR need a slipcover? See Sarah.  I should have taken a close-up of that sofa.  The fabrics on it are fabulous.

These candles smelled wonderful.
Kathy and I spent quite a bit of time deciding which were our favorites.


Her fabric choices are really great.

I've been hearing from my decorator friends that color is coming back!  I resisted jumping on the neutral bandwagon so now my style is coming back.  Color is "happy" and I need it whether it's in style or not. I see at least 5 things in this photo that I'd put in my house in a skinny minute.
I bought two decent sized fabric scraps.  I can't wait to show you what I'm going to do with them.  I'm really tired of doing just practical things and dealing with so many sad details.  I'm actually going to do a mini project.  I need it.  I'll post about it soon.



Also, if you go to Sarah's Home, be sure to go around the corner and stop by Beautiful Earth Organics.  They have wonderful teas and coffee and more.  They have really amazing baked goods, too, which are torture for me since I have to avoid gluten.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails