January 1, 2012

Fresh Start for the New Year

Happy 2012!

Did you notice my very plain blog header?  You probably thought you'd come to the wrong site!  I had been perfectly happy with my previous header until today.  Suddenly, it seemed very wrong.  I have so many nice photos of our property.  This photo certainly doesn't do it justice.  And look how dark it is!  What was I thinking? 
Previous Header

I need something different and I have no idea what.  I played around with a number of styles and colors. I created a number of designs - from wild to chic.  Nothing seems quite right.  It seemed like a good idea to wipe the slate clean, so to speak, for a little while.

I changed to a simple black on white title, a white body background and charcoal gray around the edges.

Maybe this change is stemming from some deep-seated yearning for cleanliness and simplicity.  Oh, I hope so, because my house is a big mess!  Maybe, if I get the house really clean, I'll be able to focus and come up with a fun new blog header.  Let the cleaning begin!  (Tomorrow.  It's time to get ready for bed.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails