January 28, 2015

Moving Cancer Posts to a New Blog

I'm moving all the cancer-related posts from this FIRST A DREAM blog to a new blog -  RUDY AND DENISE.



I've just about got it up-to-date. Soon, I'll be deleting most of the cancer posts from this site.

This First a Dream blog was created mostly for house things, crafts, decorating, cooking and light topics.

I wanted the RUDY posts kept together in a dedicated location where it can be organized better.  It will serve as a journal as well.  It will hopefully help me keep up with things.

The new site has a spot on the sidebar where you can sign up for emails for anyone who wants to keep up with our journey.

I'm looking forward to getting this blog back to normal home life things.  I really need to keep some normal in my life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails