June 26, 2016

My Latest Dream House

It's no secret to my friends and family that I have dreams of moving to a smaller house in a less secluded location in a few years.   It's fun to browse house plans and imagine myself in them one day.  Here's one I came across recently thats seems nice.  It's a little larger than I want.




The floor plan started out at around 2138sf, but I was able to get it down to around 1700sf of finished space with a few changes.  That's still larger than I'm hoping for, but I guess I'd settle for it if I had to.













This house is NOT my true dream home, but it's one I can enjoy daydreaming about it.  I don't plan to build.  I'd really rather find an existing house.  Also, the house is dollhouse cute, but... while I enjoy a country cottage look, lately I am finding myself drawn to updated mid-century ranches.  Who knows what I'll end up with.  Who knows what my life will be like in five years.  I know too well that life is very unpredictable.   Well, maybe I can accurately predict a few things.  For instance, I feel certain in five years I won't be living in a teepee in a nudist camp.




Click HERE to see more details about this plan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails