January 12, 2010

The Fluffy Blue Bed

Thrift Stores are such a thrill. One of my finds this week was a fluffy blue bed.

When I browse my favorite thrift stores, I leave no corner unturned. Even though I have no 2 legged children in the house, I still browse through the kid's section and have found a number of wonderful things there. Today I found a fluffy blue bed. It's original life was as a kid's beanbag chair. It's smaller than a typical beanbag chair. The cover is something like a bathroom rug. It zips off and is washable. The color is cheerful. The minute I set eyes on it, I knew our 4 legged children would love it. I was right.


Since plopping it down in the floor, it has seldom been empty. All the babies wanted to take a bit of a nap.

Even Lulu enjoyed it.

Never underestimate the importance of a good place to nap!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails