April 25, 2010

Buds and Blooms

Oh, how I love spring!  I love watching as each new flower buds and blooms and invites us all to take a moment to enjoy nature.  I love opening doors and windows and enjoying the breezes, especially just after a rain, when the pollen is low.



 One of the symptoms of Spring Fever, I have found, is the desire to plant even more things that bloom.  Snowball viburnum's are at the top of my list.  Gotta get one! I am seeing them all over right now and lusting away. Is that a sin - to lust after a snowball viburnum?  They can be rooted.  Maybe I'll just get a cutting and start one.

Side note: Check out the garden boots at the top left of the collage.  I found those at a yard sale for $2.  I've already used them.  When not in use, there's no need to hide them away.  They look cute by the door.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails