July 8, 2010

The Screened Inn

Have you seen the recent posts about The Screened Inn at The Lettered Cottage?  Layla Palmer is the creative genius behind this cottage redo on Tybee Island, Georgia.  It's whimsical and happy and full of vintage charm.  In other words, it makes me swoon. 


The most recent post includes a free e-zine with loads of photos of the kitchen, baths, and master bedroom.  That post is from July 6th.  Oh wow.  My heart has been palpitating and I'm ready to paint all my walls white - Benjamin Moore's Moonlight White to be exact.


The July 1st post (my birthday, BTW) was from the same house and focused on the master bedroom.


The June 29th post has more photos.



Layla will be posting even more photo in upcoming posts.  I can't wait!  Meanwhile browse through her amazing blog.  There's so much more to see. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails