November 20, 2009

Yo-Yo Mania & Betz White Kleenex Boxes

It didn't take but 2 yo-yos by hand to realize that I wanted the clover yo-yo maker. I found them at Hobby Lobby and bought two.

I've set up a basket (that my cats hopefully won't find too interesting).

I made 5 rather quickly while watching a little TV. The cats decided they would make excellent soccer balls and that just won't do. I remembered seeing a wonderful candy jar filled with fabric yo-yos on Bunny Hill's blog. I found a less attractive jar to put mine in. It will do nicely for now.

On a side note, Betz White, felter and craft-person extraordinaire, has her designs on 4 holiday Kleenex boxes. I bought 2 of them at Target. They are cute-cute-cute and will remind me that earning a little extra money can be fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails