August 15, 2010

I'm Puzzled



I visited Places of My Heart this afternoon.  I went there to see her porch pictures and ending up staying a while.  She has a puzzle  from JigZone in one of her posts.  I love puzzles!  I've played them on the internet but haven't come across one in a blog.  OK.  Now I'm intrigued.

I had to figure out how to add one to my post.  It was pretty easy.  Choose a puzzle, then find the box under the puzzle labeled Add Puzzle to Your Blog.  Click that link and select a layout option that suits your blog. I ended up playing with the setting options for days. I played around a bit with settings that allow visitors to solve the puzzle right on the blog page.  I wasn't crazy about any of those on my blog layout so I ended up choosing the setting that links to Jigzone. 


Click to Mix and Solve


You can also make a puzzle from one of your own photos if you join JigZone.  It's free, but I haven't joined so I can't advise anyone on this.


I think a little mindless entertainment is good for you now and then.  Enjoy.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to join my Weekend Porch and Garden Party!



I have linked to the following parties:
Sunday Scoop at I Heart Naptime

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails